- F2.10, SP107, Amsterdam
· Conference Papers ·
· Journal Papers ·
- R. Colley, U. Grandi, A. Novaro. Smart Voting. IJCAI-2020. Also presented at MPREF-2020.
- A. Novaro, U. Grandi, D. Longin, E. Lorini. Strategic Majoritarian Voting with Propositional Goals (Extended Abstract). AAMAS-2019.
- A. Haret, A. Novaro, U. Grandi. Preference Aggregation with Incomplete CP-nets.
- A. Novaro, U. Grandi, D. Longin, E. Lorini. Goal-Based Collective Decisions: Axiomatics and Computational Complexity. IJCAI-2018. Also presented at COMSOC-2018 and JIAF-2018. A previous version was accepted as an Extended Abstract for AAMAS-2018. [ ]
- F. Belardinelli, U. Grandi, A. Herzig, D. Longin, E. Lorini, A. Novaro, L. Perrussel. Relaxing Exclusive Control in Boolean Games.
TARK-2017. Also presented as an invited talk at SEGA Workshop. 
- U. Grandi, E. Lorini, A. Novaro, L. Perrussel. Strategic Disclosure of Opinions on a Social Network. AAMAS-2017. [ ]
- S. Botan, A. Novaro, U. Endriss. Group Manipulation in Judgment Aggregation. AAMAS-2016.
Also presented as an invited talk at Pluridisciplinary Workshop in Game Theory 2015 and at COMSOC-2016. 
· Thesis ·
U. Grandi, E. Lorini, A. Novaro, L. Perrussel. Games of Influence. Journal of Logic and Computation, 2021.
This paper expands and corrects the AAMAS-2017 publication "Strategic Disclosure of Opinions on a Social Network". Also presented as NETREASON-2020.
- A. Novaro, U. Grandi, A. Herzig. Judgment Aggregation in Dynamic Logic of Propositional Assignments.
Journal of Logic and Computation, 2018. Also presented at Workshop on Future Directions in COMSOC 2016 and at EXPLORE-2017. 
- L. Biziou-van-Pol, J. Haenen, A. Novaro, A. Occhipinti Liberman, V. Capraro. Does Telling White Lies Signal Pro-Social Preferences? Judgment and Decision Making, 2015.
Copyright © 2018 - All Rights Reserved
Template by OS Templates