- The format for the meeting is: 40 minutes talk, 10 minutes discussion, 10 minutes evaluation.
- The speaker is asked to submit a title and abstract of his/her talk well in advance.
- The talks should be understandable for all of us. Each of us have our
own group meeting and we can give the specialized version of our work in
that meeting. Here we want to know what is "Bahar" doing? is there any
relation between my work and hers?
- The meetings can be used as a media to improve your presentation skills. Therefore, it is
important to give a well prepared talk. Take a
look at http://www.stringcat.com/ to get more presentation skills.
- If a speaker wants to present his/her work without an evaluation of the presentation skills afterwards this is of course possible.