Projects for the MSc in logic students, ILLC, University of Amsterdam
- Uncertainty & Decisions: from individual to group choice (June 2011)
The goals are 1) to learn about the basics of individual decision theory under uncertainty, 2) to learn the basics of collective decision theory (with complete information)and 3) to explore the literature on collective decision theory under uncertainty. The first part of the course will consist of lectures, the second part will include student presentations. The course is offered together with Umberto Grandi.
- Formal and game-theoretic aspects of norms (January 2010)
Seminar class about the topic of norms viewed from different discipline: social sciences with game theoretic model, logic, multiagent systems. The course is offered together with Davide Grossi.
- Modern Classics in Social Choice Theory (June 2009)
Seminar class where students read seminal papers in Social Choice Theory. The course was offered together with Ulle Endriss, Umberto Grandi, and Daniele Porello.
- Game Theory at EASSS-10
This tutorial will be given at the 12th European Agent Systems Summer School (EASSS 2010), held at the Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines de Saint-Etienne (ENSM-SE) in Saint-Etienne, France from the 23th to the 27th of August, 2010.
- Coalitional Games at EASSS-09
This tutorial was given at the 11th European Agent Systems Summer School (EASSS-09), held in Torino, Italy, Sept 3rd 2009.
- Introduction on Tournaments (guest lecture for Computational Social Choice, given at the University of Amsterdam, Spring 2009), slides .
- Fundamental of Algorithms and Computer Applications (Labs taught at University of Tulsa) (labs)
- Non Cooperative Games - one shot and repeated games (guest lecture, University of Tulsa, 2006) slides