Raul Andres Leal
Home / Publications / Presentations /
Here you can find a link to some presentations I have done.
Two very short stories I wrote (in Dutch) for the magazine of the ASAC (Amsterdam Student Alpine Club). [Sint2010] -- [Schaatsen2011].
- with G. Fontaine and Y. Venema, Automata for coalgebras: an approach using predicate liftings. In proceedings of 37th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming Bordeaux--France, 2010
- with Clemens Kupke , Behavioral equivalence: three sides of one coin. In proceedings of 3rd international Conference on Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer Science; Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 5728; A. Kurz, M. Lenisa, A. Tarlecki (eds.), June 2009.
Exteded version avialable as Of the Hennessy-Milner Property and other Demons, (Submitted to CALCO 2009 as Characterizing Behavioural Equivalence: Three sides of one coin.).
- with Alexander Kurz , Equational Coalgebraic Logic , In proceedings of 25th Conference on Mathematical foundations on programing semantics; Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, Volume 249, Elsevier Science Publishers, August 2009.
This work ahs been extended and improved into Modalities in the Stone Age, see above.
- The circle squaring problem, from straightedge and compass to measure theory. In proceedings of XX Colloquium of mathematics and Statistics. Bogota--Colombia, January 2005.
- Adjunctions as didactic elements to introduce topology. In proceedings XV Meeting of geometry and its applications Bogota--Colombia, August 2004
- The essence of topology or the topology of the essence?. In proceedings XIV Meeting of geometry and its applications Bogota - Colombia, January 2003.
- Introduction to formal topology. In proceedings of XIX Colloquium of mathematics and Statistics. Bogota - Colombia, January 2003
- Geometry and paradoxical groups. In proceedings XII Meeting of geometry and its applications Bogota - Colombia, August 2001