Raul Andres Leal
Home / Publications / Presentations / Teaching
My latest presentations have been designed using KeyNote for Mac; they can be better appreciated using such software.
- Modalites Through the Looking Glass. Explanatory talk of my PhD Dissertation given during my PhD defense, 18 November 2011, Amsterdam. [KeyNote file]
- Modalities in the Stone Age.
- In ACAN: Algebraic and Coalgebraic Approaches to Non-Classical Logics, 16-18 May 2011, Kyoto -- Japan. [KeyNote file]
- In The Categorical Flow of Information in Quantum Physics and Linguistics, 29-31 October 2010, Oxford -- UK. [KeyNote file]
- Dynamic Coalgebriac Modalities.
- In International Category Theory Conference, 20-26 June 2010, Genoa--Italy. [KeyNote file] [PDF file]
- In 10th International Workshop on Coalgebraic Methods in Computer Science, 26-28 March 2010, Paphos--Cyprus.
- Predicate liftings and Nabla Together at last!! In Dagsthul school in coalgebraic logics, Leibniz center for informatics, 6-9 December 2009, Dagsthul--Germany. [PDF file]
- Characterizing behavioral equivalence; three sides of one coin. In 3rd conference on Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer Science, 06-10 September 2009, Udine--Italy. [PDF file]
- An Elementary Construction of Final Coalgebras. In International category theory conference 22-28 June 2008, Calais--France. [PDF file]
- Generalized Solution Lemma for Non-Well Founded Sets. Here we study a connection between final semantics and non-well founded sets. April 2008, ILLC-Amsterdam. [PDF file]