Here is a more or less complete list of invited lectures and talks
since the 1970s.
In particular, here are recent and upcoming talks:
- march, Dynamics of Information and Evaluation, SOCREAL
Workshop, University of Hokkaido, Sapporo.
- july, Logic, the Balance of Expressivity and
- august, Logic and Rational Agency, ESSLLI 2010,
- september, Logic, or Logics?, Philosphical Institute,
Centre, St. Andrews.
- october, Trends in Modern Logic, Lecture Tour, Poland
- december, Logical Dynamics: Extending the Agenda,
Symposium New Perspectives in Logic, APA
Winter Meeting, Boston.
April 2011, Twenty-Third
Annual Tarski Lectures
, University of California at
- january, Logic in Philosophy, the Interface Today,
Workshop on Logic and Philosophy Today, Indian Council for
Philsophical research, Delhi Logic Week.
- january, Logica van Bewijs tot Spel, Panama
Conference on Mathematics Education, January,
- april, Natural Logic, the Road Ahead, Workshop on Natural
- april, Logic, Computation and Agency, Twenty-Third
Lectures, Department of Mathematics,
University of California, Berkeley.
- july, Toward a Theory of Play, invited lecture TARK XII,
- october, Logical Dynamics of Evidence, invited
lecture Third LORI
Conference, Sun Yat-sen University Guangzhou.
- february, Strategies for Intelligent Interaction, STRATMAS
Workshop, Lorentz Center, Leiden
- october, Tsinghua Logic Conference, Beijing
Back to the top