My research focuses on automated
information access, in particular access across languages. Topics of
interest to me are:
For more detailed information check out
my Research, Projects
- Statistical Machine Translation
- Cross-Language Information Retrieval
- Data Mining for Natural Language Processing
- I have 4 open PhD positions and 1 post-doc position in Statistical Machine Translation (click on links for further information and application procedure). Application deadline: December 15, 2012.
- I have received an advanced research fellowship (Vidi scheme) by
the Dutch Science Foundation (NWO) for research on statistical machine translation.
project on Domain and Genre-Independent Translation (DIGIT). This
project will fund a PhD position for 4 years.
So, you want to do a PhD...
- Katya Garmash (2013-)
- Spyros Martzoukos (2010-)
- Simon Carter (2009-2012)
- Sirvan Yahyaei (2009-2012)
... here are my
survival tips to get through this without being
traumatized for life.
Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation Series
been involved in this series for seven years now and it is organized
together with colleagues from Edinburgh University, Johns Hopkins
University, CELCT Italy, National Research Council Canada, University
of Minnesota, University of Sheffield, SDL Language Waver, and
University of North Texas. Check here for the online proceedings:
[ 2012 ]
[ 2011 ]
[ 2010 ]
[ 2009 ]
[ 2008 ]
[ 2007 ]
[ 2006 ]
[ 2005 ]